Here you can find an overview of all published books and planned titles. At the moment I’m writing a thriller with the working title Surreal, which will probably be released in 2019, as well as a secret project. The sequel to Depths of Forever is planned for 2020.
The Shadow Trilogy is a fantasy series set in Japan and inspired by mangas and anime. Join Haru and his friends on an adventure to stop the dangerous shadows. The three young adult books were published in 2011 by a non-subsidized publisher. The books are not yet available in English.
- Shadows (2011)
- Shadow Chasers (2011)
- Shadow Land (2011)
The Raven Saga is a five-part fantasy series about time travel and supernatural raven creatures. Experience the dark adventures of Abigail Willows and Corvus Raven in the Salem of the 17th and 21st centuries. The series was self-published between 2014 and 2018 and is my absolute bestseller so far.
- Raven Blood – Awakened in the Dead of Night (2014)
- Raven Tears – Lost by Midnight (2014)
- Raven Poison – Forever Damned (2015)
- Raven Death – Died in the Moonlight (2015)
- Raven Paradox – Whom The Bell Tolls (2018)
The Witching Saga
The Witching Saga is a free, four-part fantasy series and a supplement to The Raven Saga. The series was released between 2015 and 2017 and tells the background stories of several key characters from The Raven Saga. However, it is recommended to have previously read The Raven Saga.
- Witching Spell – Lonely Eternity (2015)
- Witching Curse– Withering Rose (2015)
- Witching Fire – Flaming Hatred (2017)
- Witching Hour – Undying Love (2017)
Depths of Forever
Depths of Forever is a gay romance dilogy with fantasy and sci-fi elements. The story takes place in a fantasy underwater world with cute mermen and dangerous swamp monsters. The first volume was self-published in 2016 and the second part is expected to be released in 2020. The books are not yet available in English.
- Depths of Forever (2016)
- Depths of Forever 2 (2020)
- Surreal (working title) (2021)
- Crimson Aurora (working title) (TBA)