Title: Raven Blood – Awakened in the Dead of Night
Genre: Horror, fantasy, historical novel
Release: August 19, 2014
Word count: ~ 13,000
Languages: German, English, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian
Price: $ 1.99
“Seventeen-year-old Abigail Willows – accredited freak and outcast – has no date for prom night, hardly any friends, and to crown it all, Julie wants to hook her up. But Abigail’s thoughts are with her late parents; she likes to spend her time at the cemetery. Little does she know that she has the rare gift to travel through time. When she meets the mysterious Corvus Raven, she does not anticipate what she has put into motion. An unforgettable romance with a supernatural being? Wrong! Witches, time travelers, and a dark raven figure – just what did Abigail get into?”
- The book was written in German. I translated it into English myself. Just for the record.
- I wrote the first episode in just two days.
- Abigail was inspired by a real person from the 17th century. But that’s not too hard to guess.
- The book trailer was created by Gabriel Cyphre, and the track in the video is titled “Paradise Spring Perfume”.
- The cover was designed by Torsten Sohrmann, who is willing to help other authors with cover design, too.
What readers say:
“The humor [is] as black as a crow.” – Talani
“Pecked with events of 17th century Salem, this novel is also a good tip for lovers of historical content.” – Ralf
“This book is addictive!” – Sandra